Video Games.







When I was a child I did not have anything such a Nintendo 64, PlayStation or a computer so I used to play outside, you know... ''making'' mud cakes, playing hide and seek with my neighbours and siblings or any game that you can imagine.

When we chose this topic I said that I never played a video game, I lied... Hahaha, one Christmas I got a present, it was a polystation, it supposed to have 9000 games, but it just had 20 or something like that, the others were all the same '' the sporty ones''. Anyway, the most remarkable ones were ''Mario Bross'' and Duck hunt. They were so fun, I used to play them for hours, I was sort of obsessed with getting all the coins and mushrooms in Mario Bross so I did not pass many levels hahaha... However one day the console got burn so I could not play anymore.

Resultado de imagen para duck hunt gifResultado de imagen para duck hunt gif




Resultado de imagen para polystation olympicResultado de imagen para mario bros polystation




Resultado de imagen para club penguin mapaAfter a while having a computer become necessary so my mother made a big effort  and she bought a personal computer for the family, and from that they I discovered the world of computer games, one of the games  I  used to play a lot when I was younger was  ''club penguin'' , it was an online game the simulated a city (actually an Island) in the Antartic, they had cafeteria, dance club, theatre etc and all the places had their own ''mini game'' I enjoyed so much playing all of them.

Resultado de imagen para club penguin gamesResultado de imagen para club penguin games


But, the computer game I have enjoyed the most in my entire life... (maybe in the future I will find a better one, but for now this is the one) is Plants v/s zombies.  If you haven't played it, I hardly recommend it to you, I pass all the levels, I even obtain the gold price! hahaha, This game is about a crazy person that plants flowers with special powers to kill the zombies that are trying to get into his home and eat his brain, I really like this game, especially because the flowers were so cute!
Resultado de imagen para plants vs zombies


Resultado de imagen para plants vs zombies gif










That is all folks! Be aware of zombies.

Comments

Post a Comment