A Song




In my point of view is very difficult to talk about ''a favourite songs'' because in our entire life we  suffer a lot of changes and as we grow up our likes and dislikes changes as well for example when I was younger I used to sing a lot, I really liked, I used to know and I still have in my mind plenty of children songs... my favorites ones where Christmas songs but they where not the only ones that I used to sing, I specally liked ''estrellita'', ''caballito blanco'' , ''el patio de mi casa'', ''San pedro trotó cien años'' etc I enjoyed singing them because they were pretty fun and easy to learn and to tone ... But at this moment I hardly sing once or twice per month, and mostly when I am alone.
Resultado de imagen para estrellita donde estás




Resultado de imagen para under control of darkness the strokesNow the songs that I like are a wee bit different compared to that time, now the lyrics sometimes has a ''meaning'' or I may just like the rhythm of the song, for instance, When I heard this song for the first time '' Under control of darkness''  I did not know a lot of English so I did not understand too much what were they saying but I really liked it because I don't know, every time that I heard it, it gives me like a shot of energy and that is so cool; I really like the guitar in this song actually I like all the sounds on this song hahaha other example is ''Runaway'', that song does not say too much but I really like it, it makes me want to go to some sort of big party of electronic music.

On the other hand, there are those songs that have a meaning for me like this one ''Someday''
it gives me a lot of nostalgia, it kind of talk about that feeling so when I heard it I used to think about the friends that are not by my side anymore, or about past times... When I feel alone I listen to '' Company'' it has a more personal meaning for me, I do like the song but not too much, what makes me put it on here is its lyrics, hahaha but it is because a story that I'm not telling you today (: . Finally, if you ever feel sad because a break up I recommend to you this song Habits, it's a cool song to cry and eat ice-cream

Resultado de imagen para habit tove lo

Oh! I forgot about one song, because, even though is a '' for children'' one I really like it How far I'll go I think that it has a really deep meaning to everybody, follow your dreams and do not let anyone stop you! (:

HOPEFULLY YOU LISTEN TO ALL THE SONGS I POSTED.

HAVE A COOL DAY, BYE

Comments

Post a Comment