!strA


Arts is not something that you make to pleased others instead is a way to say what you can not say with words, to express your feelings, your secrets ... to yell your fears and doubts. I used to be very related to arts as I studied in a music school in which I actually had art as a subject until 4th high-grade As you may imagine I was always going to see any kind of art expressions such as Orchestra concerts, Art galleries, Theatre, Ballet... I was so interesting to go to those activities that were all handy in Valdivia. Anyway now, I live in Santiago, I do not know a lot of places to go and find those great things and I do not really have that much of time to spend in that kind of activities. I mean, we are all at the University of Chile, and I think that most of us would say the same ''IT IS EXHAUSTING''

Anyway, I would not say that I have a favourite type of art because art is not just paintings...  it is way more than that, music, sculpture, dancing, poetry, photography etc. However, the ones that I enjoy more are music photography and paintings. I could be hours and hours in art galleries staring at the different photos and paintings trying to analyse all the details and to understand what the author tries to express with them What's the story behind them? What do they hide?


This picture on the left is from an exposition that I went almost 3 years ago with my sister, I really love the way it is, all the blues on it, the clouds the gradient that confuses the floor with the sky all look amazing and so realistic, I love it!



So that's about it. See you!

Comments

  1. I don't know much people that go to art galleries in this days

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first impression that makes me that painting is sadness. I think it is interesting the differents interpretations that we can give to these things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Art is everything, i like your post and the way that you express:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gallery of art are a beautiful expression.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we have to visit MAC, there is an exposition that you would love♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment