CSO







One of the best concerts I have ever been was Enchantment, it took place in the Air Force Museum of New Zealand, Christchurch in the twenty-first of November 2015. It was such a good interpretation of all the beautiful pieces they played, I would never forget this amazing experience of professionalism and beauty. 

This concert was given by the Christchurch Symphony Orchestra; it was formed in 1985 and over the years it has grown becoming the South Island's leading orchestra.Nowadays it is composed by 26 salaried musicians. It provides a diverse and accessible concert season that spans the full range of orchestra repertoire and it also gives accompaniment services for the Royal New Zealand Ballet, New Zealand Opera, the Christchurch City Choir etc.


Resultado de imagen para christchurch symphony orchestra
Christchurch Symphony Orchestra. (CSO)

In that occasion, they played three items, I liked them all but I honestly felt in love with two of them Rhapsody on a theme of Pagannini op. 43 by Rachmaninov and Scheherazade op.35 by Rimsky- Korsakov. I had never heard it live before, so it was a magic time, I would let you the links to the pieces, it would not be the same but you may understand What I am talking about and also like them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM0TSd32B74 (Rachmaninov)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQNymNaTr-Y (Korsakov)

So, while I was there listening I felt in heaven, I was like a sweet dream where everything was perfect, every sound penetrates deep into my heart, all was so intense so I remembered that I close my eyes and I felt in a beautiful state of ecstasy.  

I hope you ever have the opportunity to go to a concert like this one, that's all for now! Good bye.

Comments

  1. I love when you talk about New Zealand! I can notice that it's an amazing place

    ReplyDelete
  2. You went to New Zealand! amazing! and I think that a moment like that is never forgotten :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment