Dream Job?







A dream job for me would be one in which I do what I like. I have a dream job, but I am not telling you it because I'm very superstitious thereby I really believe that If you tell somebody what you want or are going to do in the future it would be less probably to become true.


So as I don't want you to know my secret dream job I'm telling you about one I find very interesting. One pretty cool Job I wish I could work in someday is PDI, ''detective'' you know... maybe I would not be the guy that tries to find the ''guilty guy'' but I would for sure be the kind of  nerdy guy that do all the labs tests, DNA and stuff to find out how was the murder or all that things that detectives work on. (You may say ''too much TV, CSI... and it might be... but my idea is cool isn't it?).
                          Resultado de imagen para csi laboratory

Anyway, as I'm studying Biochemistry I would really like that as a scientific get to travel a lot, and I mean hopefully around the whole world, it would be amazing to know the advanced technology that other countries have and do research in the best laboratories... but work is not all in life, and I would like to know different cultures, landscapes, languages as well.

For me, I don't really care about the salary, but I would want to have a good one, so I would be able to help other people that need help or may found a non-profit institution, there are a lot of causes, homeless, environment, poor people that can't afford their studies I don't know, but I deeply want to help.

Resultado de imagen para non profit organization

Comments