Holy-days.



I'm not pretty sure about what I am going to do on this summer holidays, I have always stayed in the south...  at my home or somedays travelling to near places like Osorno and Paillaco. However, now I am living in Santiago Which is a way different from over there and as I'm not feeling really comfortable staying at my home I will probably stay here and see what happens. 

At the moment I am living with my dad's cousin, She has two children, very cute and small guys, and she told me that If I want it I could go on vacations with them. I think that's a great idea because my parents don't usually take us (me and my siblings) on holidays, like camping or travelling and stuff which is so boring. I do understand them because they don't have enough money, but I do think that sometimes is good to save money and surprise your loved ones. Anyway, now that I'm in the university and that I get a little bit of money for myself I think that I would be able to spend good holidays.

Anyhow If I ever get the opportunity to travel abroad during my holidays I'll do it. Traveling is something that always has kept my attention, taking airplanes, meeting new airports and people, getting to know important places and buildings is my dream. I deeply wish that someday I would be able to travel anywhere at any time that I want, and hopefully get to actually go around the world, maybe visit one city of every country or I don't know, something like that. The only problem to become tue my dream is the money so I'm planning to become a thief, so it'll be simpler to get the money.


Here you have some pictures of the places I will kill to visit to. Can you recognise all of them?

Resultado de imagen para angkor wat

Imagen relacionadaResultado de imagen para lugares famosos del mundo
Resultado de imagen para egipto hd
Resultado de imagen para lugares famosos del mundo

Comments

  1. I recognise each one of them, but the first I'm not very sure, It is Nepal or India?.
    You dream big hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think as students maybe could be more difficult to us thinking about travell but I am pretty sure that we will travel in the future, as much as we are going to hate airplanes and airports because our aerea is limited and we have to share our knowledge and for that we will have to travel a lot so we only have to wait patiently. Good luck and my best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are ways if you are willing to

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe to make your dream come true, you should become a "lanza internacional" you'd kill two birds with one shot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment