Bye-Bye.




I have always liked blogging... So when I started doing it in English three I found it so fun. Now in English four, I enjoyed it but I was kind of expecting something a wee bit specific and more difficult, and I mean that I was expecting more related to my career topics... I actually was expecting more scientific posts or something like that. I did like witting about the topics though, classes, in general, were pretty fun and I think that It was thanks to our teacher because he was always trying to do interactive and interesting classes, think that I'm really thankful for. Besides topics were not THAT bad but In my opinion, they were not challenging and they were so similar to the ones that I wrote about in English three. 

About my writing skills, I do not feel that they have improved If I could change something in this class is to have FEEDBACK! because without it we cannot know what are we doing wrong and if we do not know it,  we are not able to change and to improve ... So as a resume I would implement classes to discuss some common mistakes or a class to analyse our different posts and how to make them better. Also, I would change some of the topics and make them more related to science, so I would kind of do half ''easy'' post and a half more specific ones. 

Finally, I only want to mention that I think the most of us think or have thought that English just takes time away, in the second semester we've got difficult subjects and it seems that you don't have enough time to do all the stuff that you need to... so I think that is mainly for the reasons that I have explained before, cause the English that we're learning is a ''social one'' so (and I would say ''we'') we don't give so much importance to it because we don't think that this classes will work in our professional life.

Anyway, hopefully, people in charge consider all of our comments and make changes in the course to improve it. Thank you for reading and GOOD-BYE.

Resultado de imagen para goodbye gif

Comments